Romance in Rome: Celebrate San Valentino at the Costaguti Experience
Valid February 9 – 17, 2018
Spend the most romantic time of the year in one of Rome’s most exclusive and historically important noble palaces. The Costaguti Experience boasts 16th and 17th century museum-quality frescoes decorating 8m (26 ft) high ceilings and 300 sqm (3,200 sq ft) with 5 bedrooms and 6 baths. After a long day exploring the city, retreat home for a hot steam in your private sauna and a soak in the tub. Relax in the living room with a glass of wine and some soothing music or the soft water sounds of the Turtle Fountain outside, or play a game of billiards in the billiard room.
- 3-night stay with exclusive use of the entire home
- A bottle of chilled Prosecco and fine local chocolates at check-in
- A romantic 4-course candle-lit dinner for two*, prepared and served by a private chef, and enjoyed under the 16th century fresco, the Allegories of the Months and Virtues by Federico and Taddeo Zuccari, in the living room.
- 24 hour assistance from the home’s dedicated concierge
- Billiard Room, private sauna, 65″ TV with BOSE Soundbar with SKY + Netflix, fresh flowers and luxury Ortigia bath amenities, and complimentary wifi (see the full list of amenities)
- Daily housekeeping service
- Complimentary roundtrip transfer from Rome’s train stations or airports
- All utilities, sheets and towels
€2.990, all taxes included
Mention “Special Offer: Romance in Rome” in the message to reserve.
*Traveling with friends? Feel free to share the package with another couple or two. The Costaguti Experience offers 4 bedrooms with king-size beds, each bedroom with a dedicated bath. The offer is valid for up to 12 guests, but there is a surcharge of €200 for the dinner per additional couple.